mardi 20 décembre 2016

Mariah Carey Throws Shade Again

Mariah Carey Throws Shade Again
Oh mariah carey is throwing shade again this time her target is demi lovato we know Mimi says she doesn't know Jennifer Lopez even though JLo insists they've met now she's got words for Demi when Andy Cohen tells her on watch what happens live that Lovato isn't happy about Mariah's dissing ways I don't know her either and so I wouldn't say anything harness she should come up introduced herself to me so here's my opinion what do you think about it that's how you handle ok damn consider it handled there are some singers she does know like Katy Perry britney spears and what about Taylor Swift very nice girl met her once she was really sweet she came up to me yeah Madonna never had a conversation with him never know Wow as far as carries dating life MC stays mum on those Bryan Tanaka rumors do you two have a special thing if I tell you that then like I my show I don't get to reveal you know is it revealed on your show we feel such an interesting word Mariah's world airs sunday night at nine only on e