mardi 20 décembre 2016

Kylie Jenner's Best Hairstyles of 2016

Kylie Jenner's Best Hairstyles of 2016
we just can't keep up with Kylie's changing hair here are her best hairstyles of 2016 you might be more look she has a twist to a simple updo Kylie's red carpet topknot is so effortless yet chic step aside ariana grande Kylie can also work a high pony and the extra link is life nothing says happy valentines day like a pink wig hello blondie I went blonde few months ago and I was obsessed and I couldn't let it go gender went from blonde to platinum and it was a total accident I didn't even mean to go platinum actually when i started bleaching my hair just got super light so it's like well I might as well keep it the lip kit Queen took rose gold for a spin given us major hair gold and we can't forget all that color from peach to rainbow braids to read just because Kylie's done it all even blue or should we say midnight blue at the Met Gala she decided on a sleek and classic Bob but the East are says manager is my favorite