mardi 20 décembre 2016

Margot Robbie Reportedly Gets Married

Margot Robbie Reportedly Gets Married
margot robbie has reportedly tied the knot with Tom accurately the Suicide Squad actress said I do to her longtime love in australia in a secret ceremony over the weekend Margo was given away by her mother and her sister served as her maid of honor according to the Daily Telegraph Robbie and actually wrote their own vows the couple never confirmed they were engaged but Margo certainly sparked rumours when she appeared at the legend of tarzan premier wearing a massive ring on that finger she also arrived at the airport in Australia wearing a t-shirt that read say i do down under Margo recently gushed evoke about Tom saying we were friends for so long I was always in love with him but I thought oh he would never love me back don't be stupid and tell him that you like him and then it happened and I was like this makes so much sense