mardi 13 décembre 2016

Why Paris Hilton Is Loving the Single Life

Why Paris Hilton Is Loving the Single Life
Paris Hilton is single and lovin it this allowed poses in fur and lots of bling for harper's bazaar which is fitting for the super successful reality star turned entrepreneur Paris opens up about her love life and it might surprise you before i could never be alone she reveals I always needed a boyfriend now I feel so independent and I am so happy with myself I don't need anyone to validate my happiness parents used to be known as a party girl but now she's proving people wrong all the time I want to be a role model for young women who want to be an entrepreneur like me Paris admits she's over her reality star image saying I want to be known as a businesswoman in fact hilton works hard these days she explains i am very focused on my business and when you live in that mind frame you can stay away from the trashy tabloids