mardi 13 décembre 2016

"Vanderpump Rules" Star Is Leaving the Show

"Vanderpump Rules" Star Is Leaving the Show
vanderpump rules' star lala Kent is leaving the Bravo show be News has confirmed the sir hostess will be exiting the series midway through the season in a statement lot tells us I felt like it was too much of a negative impact on my day-to-day life there was not enough good to outweigh the bad I've also worked so hard on my talent as far as singing and acting goes and no one has really recognize that she joined the show in season four and she struggled to get the cast to accept her from the moment she arrives at sir shina is claiming that I broke up a marriage and then I sleep with married men and you know what she's completely rights tell your dad think scheana your mom I'm sorry hence mystery BF turned into this season's big storyline with rumors he's married and gas bought her a range rover Lala's brushing off all the drama but she's not saying goodbye to the small screen we have a TV show in the works right now i have two films that i'm currently shooting though I can't announce the titles yet i'm working on my EP which will have a list of singers and rappers on it so I'm very excited