mardi 13 décembre 2016

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Talks Anxiety

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Talks Anxiety
model rosie huntington-whiteley covers the January issue of elle UK and reveals to the mag she hasn't always enjoyed her work because she suffers from anxiety it's a horrible feeling there was one particular time when I had terrible anxiety attacks but I got through it those rough patches are always times you can look back on and in hindsight gives you a deeper understanding of yourself Rosie says with each year she feels more confident and grounded and being engaged to actor jason statham ain't so bad either huntington-whiteley showed off her diamonds in January at the Golden Globes but the pair have been very hush-hush about their wedding plans people say to me that were always still private as a couple and I think are we maybe it's just because I don't think we are I just kind of met someone and we fell in love and we're together it's normal to me it's my home life as for her professional life Rosie is launching an active wear collection I feel there are a lot of different things a woman's body is expected to be but my favorite way to see mine is when it's being physical that's when I feel my sexiest and most powerful for work outline Rosie for autograph active will be available in January