lundi 12 décembre 2016

Michael Phelps Says He's Had One of the Greatest Years

Michael Phelps Says He's Had One of the Greatest Years
Michael Phelps says he had the best year ever while a lot of other people fell 2016 was more of a big old dumpster fire the Olympian isn't one of them details add week it's been one of the greatest years of my life being able to finish my career on my terms that's all I wanted everything's been great out of the water to Phelps tied the knot with longtime love nicole Johnson and the couple welcomed their first child son boomer and he became a meme Phelps face was the gift we didn't know we needed there were a few bumps on the road to success for the 23 time gold medal winner including a DUI arrest in 2014 but now michael says it's smooth sailing I'm different than I was two years ago I look in the mirror and I love who I see that was a huge step for me