dimanche 18 décembre 2016

Matthew McConaughey Was Almost in "Titanic"

Matthew McConaughey Was Almost in "Titanic"
more like XOX know for these stars you missed out on some iconic roles i just felt like running but apparently john travolta felt like walking reportedly passed on playing forest gob but don't worry John you didn't miss out on anything big time thanks and for crab add to add insult to injury Tom Hanks won the best actor oscar over John was nominated for pulp fiction to be on gossip girl i mean it's it's been such a blessing but it was almost a blessing for rumer willis Gigi's casting director revealed the CW initially wanted rumor for the role that would eventually make blake lively a star the rumor admitted to people her audition was awful pretty woman catapulted Julia Roberts into superstardom so it's hard to believe someone would turn down the role but that's reportedly just what Molly Ringwald did we love Molly but try to imagine the scene without Julia signature laughs I've never done a film sort of near this caliber in my lifetime and I don't think most people have Leo I'm a little overwhelmed and k but it could have been map you and grid of McConaughey just told playboy he audition for the lead in Titanic but didn't get it and when I felt reportedly turned down the role that made kate winslet a massive star when he also said no to the role of roller girl Heather Graham took on employee nights explain why on the Howard Stern Show my grandfather was I was very very close to him I just thought I can't be totally naked and like giving a bj on spring-like polyfill my grandfather right so yeah I didn't do it