jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Kate Gosselin Says She's Tired of Being Judged

Kate Gosselin Says She's Tired of Being Judged
Kate Gosselin doesn't get why she's so scrutinized as a mother the Kate Plus 8 star visits dr. oz and vent about being judged on her parenting style don't get me started it's really difficult I'm just a mom like all of the moms everywhere you know we're just doing our best and i'm really passionate about what I do and really loud about it but I mean you know man's don't get enough credit it's a stinking hard job she's been a single mom since her divorce from jon gosselin seven years ago i'm down apparent so it's you know I'm really outnumbered now there's nobody to back me up so that's been it's really challenging but the kids are handling everything the best they can i think the the good is the fact that we've kind of really pulled tighter they helped me you know clean up the kitchen and that's really been the the good and you know and the bad is unfortunately they feel torn a lot between parents